NAME OF THE DEPARTMENT :: COMMERCE
1. TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF
|ATANU KUMAR MISHRA
M.Com. & M.Phil
|UTTAM KUMAR NATH
2. TEACHING STAFF NET/SLET RESULT:
|In No.||02||01||02(pursuing)||02 (pursuing)|
3. Facilities And Assets in the department:
i. One computer set with Internet connection.
ii. One Almirah.
iii. Two tables and Six chairs
4. Excursion/Field work for the Student :
a. Excursion to Kolkata and Digha in 2015.
b. Excursion to Kolkata and Digah in 2016.
5. Exhibition/Seminar/popular talk/training among students
a. Participate in the Exhibition and Road Show In College Golden Jubilee Celebration.
b. Student participated in the spoken tutorial training programme , Sponsored by IIT Bombay.
c. Student participated in the Entrepreneurship Development Course, Sponsored by NSDC.
d. Visited The JUNBIL MELA to watch & take part in the barter system with students.
5.Result with university ranks and pass percentage :
|University pass percentage||Department pass percentage|
6. Number of Student enrollment :
|Session||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||Total|
7. Journal subscribe for the department: No.
8. Total Books of the Department in the library and departmental library:
|Central Library||Departmental Library|
9. Remedial Course conducted : Yes ( In 2012-2013 session).
10. Major Equipment in the department: No.
11. Total plinth area of the Department: 25ft X 10ft (appx.).
12. Class room/Laboratory in the department: One Class Room.
13. National seminar/conference conducted in the department: No.
14. Average workload in terms of actual contact/lecture per week:
|Sl No.||Name of the Faculty||No. Of classes per week|
|1.||Mr. AMBARISH KAUSHIK||14|
|2.||Mr. ATANU KUMAR MISHRA||12|
|3.||Mr. PRADIP SAIKIA||06|
|4.||Miss. PUJA PRASAD||12|
|5.||Miss. KABERI PATAR||04|
|6.||Mr. UTTAM KUMAR NATH||13|
|7.||Mr. KANGKAN SAIKIA||12|
15. Average time spent by teacher with students/ day : 05 hours ( appx.).
16. Student teacher ratio: 40:01