1. PRESENT STRENGTH OF THE TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF:
TEACHING STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT:
|Diganta Kr. Nath
M.A., M.Phil., PhD.
2. FACILITIES AND ASSETS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
Besides the normal sitting arrangement of the teachers, the department has the following facilities and assets:
a. One computer with Internet facilities and a printer.
b. Two almirahs for official use.
c. One book shelf.
d. Individual locker for teachers.
e. One notice board.
f. One register shelf.
3. EXCURSION/FIELD WORK FOR STUDENTS:
a. Excursion to Shillong in November, 2014.
b. Excursion to Sikkim in October, 2015.
c. Field Trip to Gopal Krishna Tea State in April, 2016.
4. EXHIBITION/SEMINAR/POPULAR TALK/ TRAINING AMONG STUDENTS:
a. Training: Special classes for major students after scheduled routine.
b. Seminar: Seminars are conducted for all the major semesters students.
5. STUDENTS ENROLLMENTS:
|Session||Sem i/ii (Major)||Sem iii/iv (Major)||Sem v/vi (Major)||B.A.(G) Sem i/ii||B.Sc. Sem i/ii||B.Com Sem i/ii||B.A. Alte (Sem i/ii)||B.A. Alte (Sem iii/iv)||Total|
6. JOURNALS SUBSCRIBE FOR THE DEPARTMENT: N-LIST being subscribed.
7. TOTAL STRENGTH OF DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY: Nil.
8. REMEDIAL COURSES CONDUCTED BY THE DEPARTMENT: Nil
9. CLASSROOM/LABORATORIES IN THE DEPARTMENT:
Individual major class rooms for every semesters.
10. NATIONAL SEMINAR/ CONFERENCE CONDUCTED BY THE DEPARTMENT:N/A
11. AVERAGE WORKLOAD OF TEACHER:
At least 17.65 hours per week a teacher.
12. AVERAGE TIME SPENT BY TEACHER WITH STUDENTS/DAY:
Five hours per day, a teacher spent time with students.
13. STUDENT AND TEACHER RATIO
|1||B.A. General Class||56:1|
|2||B.Sc. Functional Class||32:1|