1. PRESENT STRENGTH OF THE TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF:
TEACHING STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT:
|Mr. Ganesh Medhi
|Mrs. Hemalata Sharma
|Achyut Kr. Das
2. FACILITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
a. The Internet facility with well equipped computer.
b. Teachers study facilities in the department.
c. Extra chair and table for individual teachers in the department.
3. ASSETS OF THE DEPARTMENT:
a. Book shelf: 01
b. Steel Almirah: 03
c. Desk Table: 02
d. Wooden Chair: 04
e. Revolving Chair: 01
f. Plastic Chair: 04 (Donated by student)
g. Water Filter: 01 (Donated by student)
h. Computer Set ( Desktop) with table: 01
4. EXCURSION/FIELD WORK FOR STUDENTS:
a. Field Work: It is compulsory for 4th Semester students in every session in Environmental Studies.
1. 2013: Ganktok (Sikkim).
2. 2014: Tawang (Arunachal Pradesh).
3. 2015: Shillong (Meghalaya)
5. SEMINAR/POPULAR TALKS AMONG STUDENTS:
Seminar: Class seminar are conducted in every semester by department itself.
Exhibition: Exhibition conducted in the college campus in the year 2015 on the occasion of Golden Jubilee Celebration.
6. STUDENTS ENROLLMENTS:
a. Total Major Students: 35
b. Total General Students: 150
7. JOURNALS SUBSCRIBE FOR THE DEPARTMENT: Nil
8. TOTAL STRENGTH OF DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY: 150 Nos.(appx).
9. RESULTS WITH UNIVERSITY RANKS AND PASS PERCENTAGE:
|SL. No.||Year||Pass Percentage||Major/ Pass|
10. REMEDIAL COURSES CONDUCTED BY THE DEPARTMENT:
Yes, As per UGC rule.
11. TOTAL PLINTH AREA OF THE DEPARTMENT:
About 14/20 sq. feet
12. CLASSROOM/LABORATORIES IN THE DEPARTMENT:
a. Classroom: 02 (Separate)
b. Laboratories: Nil
13. AVERAGE WORKLOAD IN TERMS OF ACTUAL CONTACT/ LECTURE PER WEEK/TEACHER:
|SL. No.||Name of the Teacher||Workload Per Week|
14. AVERAGE TIME SPENT BY TEACHER WITH STUDENTS/DAY:
At least Six to Seven hours per day a teacher spent time with the students.
15. STUDENTS TEACHER RATIO:
16. DEPARTMENTAL PUBLICATION: