Venue: Morigaon College on 28-29 June, 2017
A national seminar on Higher Education and Skill Development for faster Economic Development with special reference to North East India will be held on 28 and 29th June at Morigaon College under the sponsorship of UGC.
The suggested sub-themes are:
- Higher Education and skill development for rapid development.
- Higher Education and Skill Development for Inclusive Development in North East India.
- Higher Education and skill development for lessening the Regional Disparities in North East India.
- Inclusive Higher Education and Inclusive Development in relation to Sustainable Development.
- Higher Education and Skill Development in relation to Indigenous Enterprises.
- Higher Education and skill Development in relation to Human Development of North East Region.
- Higher Education and Skill development for rural development of North East India.
- Any relevant theme on higher education and skill development for faster development of Assam, North East India or India.
The papers (maximum word limit-3000) along with abstracts of 300 words stating the theme of the paper, contact address with contact number and email addresses with institutional affiliation of the author(s) must reach the Seminar Committee before 15th June on this address:
Dr. Budhen Kumar Saikia, Head, Dept. of Economics,
Contact no: +91-99575-08517.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Both hard and soft copies (Typed in MS Words, New Times Font, and Font Size 12) have to be submitted.Young researchers are requested to submit and present their research works. All accepted papers will be published after peer review. Organizing Secretary requests the expected participants from academicians, researchers, Govt. Officers, NGO activists, research scholars and students to participate in the seminar for making the event a successful one.